Eiger Ultra Trail 2018
6th edition of the trail running race at the foot of Eiger North Face13 July 2018
Grindelwald (CH) presents the 6th Eiger Ultra Trail from 13 to 15 July 2018.
Eiger Ultra Trail is a truly spectacular alpine experience for trail runners and spectators. The race routes take in the most breath-taking viewpoints this area has to offer, passing through Grosse Scheidegg, First, Faulhorn (2680m), Schynige Platte, Wengen, Männlichen and Kleine Scheidegg, before tackling the awesome traverse along the base of the Eiger North Face.
There are 5 different race routes:
- Trail E101: The Ultra Trail, 101 kilometers and 6700 meters in height
- Trail E51: The Panorama Trail, 51 kilometers and 3100 meters in height
- Trail E35: The North Face Trail, 35 kilometers and 2500 meters in height
- Trail E16: The Pleasure Trail, 16 kilometers and 960 meters in height
- Trail Surprise: A trail run full of surprises… a mysterious track!
More information on the official website.